Friday, April 07, 2006

I'm sorry, Dharma



Pic taken in sch with zhi's honeybee aka zozozo aka ... etc. This cutie's mummy is nuts to give her baby SO many names - 16 i guess, and counting... hMmm... poor darling. She's really active and cuddly!

Dharma on the other hand, so boring. But she can be really sweet at home, eg waiting for me at the main door till midnight, waking my family up at night with she knows that hers truly did not bring the home keys.

Sorry Beauty, no pic of you right now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heehee hi layshan!!!

darhma is very adorable too!! very demure lady-like little puppy.

thanks for yr photoshopped pics of me and ozozozozoz. very nice!! will post it on my blog soon!

study hard gal!

luv,mel

April 07, 2006 3:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heehee hi layshan!!!

darhma is very adorable too!! very demure lady-like little puppy.

thanks for yr photoshopped pics of me and ozozozozoz. very nice!! will post it on my blog soon!

study hard gal!

luv,mel

April 07, 2006 3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home