Saturday, April 08, 2006

New Dog in the House

Cookie was here for.. only ONE day.

Reason: My elder sis.
She is just too fickled, crazy or plain madness. She's the one who pleading my mum to adopt this hyperactive kid ( his owner's migrating), and when my family grew TOTALLY fine with its activeness today, my sis decided to send him away to her girlfriend (two hours ago). -.- Don't know what to say about her...


This kid was in da house from 10pm, 7Apr - 5pm, 8Apr.

He looks like a curl coat Jack Russell! and i lurve JRT!!

He was leaping around when I came home today, and he prefers Male - ha. So he was seen jumping around Kiegan more. Anyways, I was kinda tired to entertain his activeness. Nevertheless, I left much energy to take pics of him!! Luckily I took lor, if not I'll never have any thing to rmb his existence! Thanks to my mad sis.



Some cutie pics:




Kie gave him a surname, "Monster". Yet, he's the one trying to gobble him up, who's the real Mr. Monster?

He closed his eyes cause of the pre-shoot redflash on the camera :)




Getting tired from his leaping... and yawning when I carried him.. Hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home