Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Random Recollects..

Recollects after the examz... MUAHAHAHA.. can u hear the joy in my voice? words I mean..

Was feeling happy during the examination - not because the paper was good, but its significance to freedom!!

Went to Subway for lunch today. First time having a meal there and was totally clueless on the ordering style. Luckily Jax n Elaine were really patient and telling me how to order. Freaky Kev caused me to add VINEGAR into my bread.. urgh... the sourness though bearable, aint any bit yummilious :(

One big group of friends went to K-song but I gave it a miss. Really wished to tag along but din want to create awkward-ness. Jax was so 'sweet' to gave me that pitiful look upon my departure. Bleah~

Sigh. I know I have been very nonchalant these days when I should have put in effort to resolve the situation. When things are going the way you least expected, you'll tend to grow tired and start to adapt to the new environment. Yet, am I living the way I want? Been pretty bothered these days maybe because my birthday is coming and my wish that every of my closer friends would be there.

. . .

On a lighter note... My birthday is COMING! So many things I need to do... Wanted a RETRO theme (a long time ago) but Zhi says its "no-good" and anyways, my loveable Reina wants hers to be themed retro, so I shan't use it :) therefore... it's gonna be C.O.L.O.U.R.F.U.L. Melody gave a good idea of wearing more than 5 colors, not including black and white. I haven’t thought of the minimum colours, but think I would want guests to at least have a RED or GREEN item as a pass to the chalet :) Why these colours? Not hard to guess! ;)
Random Recollects

1. Reina flew off yesterday morning to the States for Work-and-Travel! So cool! Hehe. I didn't know that this program exist until Celine's good guyfriend mentioned it. Hmm.. Slow as usual.

2. Had my first supper with a bunch of crazy people, because I was supposed to study in school till 2am! Guess I sound more like the crazy one. Sorry dears, I was kinda drained that night so aint that very spontaneous but I did enjoyed myself :) Thanks for asking me along!

(Allan,Zhi,Mel,Jax)

3. Celebrated our (sis n me) Lunar birthdays. Same date one yo! Hee.. dinner was yummilious!

Only one candle on my cake 'cos my sotong dad doesn't know my age!!

Hee...Celebrating in our pyjamas!

Participants of B-dae celebration: (L-R) Crazy act-cute dad, pretty mum and greedy Ah-Boy with vegetarian satay

Act Cute Award to.... Lene Tan!

Best-Effect Picture:

Best-Coordinated Piture:

Worst-Coordinated Picture:

4. Some pictures that brought back some old memories....

Lost of blood and given a nice pretty bandage!

J's new hairstyle. (L-R: Me, Jax and Bubbly Cindy)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home