Friday, September 22, 2006

All-In-One Box

Cindy's most awaited DHL box came yesterday.

When Mel and I went to her room to retrieve our stuffs from home, we are stunned at her door. She'd unpacked all the things in her box and her floor is practically FILLED! So many food displaying on the floor.. its ALOT ALOT of food.

Tibits are totally uncountable. There are even MOONCAKES and PAPER LANTERNS and CANDLES! We're going to celebrate Mid-Autumn Fest here:) Totally excited. Her family even bought vegetarian mooncake for me *touched*. Her mum even prepared veggie canned food! Not to mention the different sauces - curry, bak-gu-teh etc. Amazing. Wendy was even more amazing to squeeze in SO MANY ga-zillions items!

We left her room with tibits and sweets and milo packets in our hands. *heh heh*

LoveFy's handmade A4 card was really sweet, though I think the photos of me are quite buang. It's faithfully hanged above my study table. A bit sad though that he forgot to send me pics of my family. The task shall be passed to adorable Miss Fatty. Miss Fatty actually sent her fave highlighter when I requested for my fave color one. I felt a bit piang when I saw the kiddy 2-color highlighter. But she's sweet to send me SO many hairpins. Or was it mummy dearest's idea? So many hairclips that Cindy asked for one to DIG HER EARS!

Totally cool to have things sent here from home... So many surprises... Cindy is one lucky girl:) Her friends are too under her influence!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home