Monday, September 18, 2006

Just a passing comment....

Kill me. Just use any clean and sterilised weapon and end my life. Actually, a temporary death will suffice.

Cant wait for this CORTURE lecture to end.

What the hell is corture? Beats me when I first heard it. Guess the word. It's CULTURE. My goodness. I know my Engrish sucks but I don't think my hearing fails me as yet. Seriously, the ang-mohs are so energetic and spontaneous to discuss in groups about a task that he just assigned. Cindy is lovingly creating a wallpaper of her sweet moments with her darling while I was surfing the net and of course, using the discussion time to BLOG.

I will try to upload many many pretty pictures taken with the pretty ladies in Gothenburg.. soon. Very beautiful city and entertaining trip. Dawn's saying " Procrastination is my friend". It sure is becoming a friend of mine too...

Back to discussing Hofstede's study of National Cultures. My course is "Scandinivian Culture and Worklife". Feeling cheated to sign up for this course.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home