Sunday, November 26, 2006

Of Boredom and Stuffs

First paper on 30Nov. I should consider myself lucky to enjoy and play so much due to the late papers. BUT many friends are finishing exams when I'm starting mine! Gosh.

Mugging hard. Strong attempt to. Totally distracted by the internet, the cooking, the cleaning of floor, packing of room, packing of notes... Luckily I'm not that disorganise like our dearie here.. You know who you are. If my room were messy like yours.. Faints.

On a little note, some spastic pictures we took at the tube station just.





See my bloated face!! Not bloated with water.. with FATS duh!

Sidenote:
Current chant of the day... tummy go go, tummy tummy go go, tummy go go go!

But of course, despite the heart and mouth chanting away, my hands are moving simultaneously.. gorging the bread and cheese and potato-salad. Nic commented yesterday on how often I'll be eating whilst chatting to Lovefy. Bah.

Sidenote2: (to Mel + Nic) Our gym session yesterday was FRUITLESS. (after stuffing ourselves with chips and cookies even though the exercise we did was so minimal.. heh)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home