Monday, December 04, 2006

Depressing, Depressed, Depression

Reading Ship Chartering notes at 7a.m. and it saddens me, even till now.

Read about Bills of Lading and realised how much things I didn't remember writing on my last thurs paper. Wondering how come I am reading notes on past question? Ha.

Our subjects overlapped like nuts. Everything duplicates here and there, thereby creating loads of confusion on which topics are tested for which papers. Affecting me to the max, considering how blur I am!

Anyhows, I was reading my exam answers. Yesh. BI left us one copy from the carbon printing, which is nutcase. Siti ended up swollen fingers from printing SO hard on the three copies. So, having a set of exam answers is pretty cool since no one has that privilege back in Sg >.< But certainly upsetting when that set stares at you everytime you are too bored and have nothing else better to do. Sigh. It upset-ted me, since morning.

Copy of how our exam papers looks like, credit to Siti.



And as if heaven doesn't know how depressed I am, a shocking news slapped my face just. There's another group chose the same site evaluation as us for term paper. Term paper leh! It's as good as exam paper since its for a core subject. Adding salt to wounds, that group is super competitive, because they're chinese scholars. Gawd...

Since I'm a forgetter, I shall indulge in online shopping... Muahahaha!

Fatimah signs off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home