Friday, December 15, 2006

Even my mum can't stand it....

Last night already receiving so many comments on the weight that I've put on! Gosh. Obviously they would additionally add on that I look better than being skinny. Nutty sis would on the other hand not let go of the chance to laff at my tummy and arms and face. She was happily gloating how we can exchange our clothes. She'll wear my xs while I wear her s. Ah-bish.

Think the sleeveless red top I wore back was BIG mistake. I'll continue to blame it on my dressing. The bandanna I wore further emphasized on my rounder face. So, it was all the dressing up k! So I thought too.

Reality is cruel. I looked at the mirror whole night, the toilet one, the bedroom one.. I look BIG! Certainly have doubts about the mirror I owned in Bjerke. Ikea mirrors, cant be trusted. Kie's magnifies while mine make me look small. What a deceit! I was in the illusion of looking not too bad till I came home! Man...

And mummy was asking me to wear slimming belt when she saw my protruding tummy as I was slouching and typing my previous entry. MUM! How can u do this to me? Feeding me two big bowls of mee robus and asking me to use slimming belt and uzap! Double standards, mum.

For now.. I shall enjoy the food and wear non-fitting clothes. In disillusionment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home