Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Mixed Emotions

Yesterday marked the end of war. Muahaha. Even though I totally screwed my calculations, I still enjoyed myself shopping till we all dropped dead at OsloCity. This shopping mall is beyond 'description'. Nothing much interesting. Bought dress+shoes only from there. Everyone else seems to like this mall a.l.o.t. except us four. We opt for Carl Johan's Gate!

Yesh, an eventful yesterday:
Bought gifts.
'Free' headband.
Silver suspenders.
House party @ Cathrine's.
- Abnormal Norwegian house without pointed roof. Her husband will shove the snow on their flat roofs.
- 3 glass roof panels for stars-sightings. How romantic.
- 150 yr-old norwegian chair, 100 yr-old dining table. How antique.
- Real elk head. How frightening.
- Strong weaponary collection. One aged 500 years.

- Met her big son (William:Justin Timberlake lookalike), small son and small daughter.
- Tonnes of 40cm pizzas. Of which, vegetarian one exists.
- Drinking games between Ting jie and Huiling.
- Photo sessions with guests: Ex-shipower, BI IRO and IT tutor who wore jeans instead of his tight pants.

Packing of luggage.

This morning, we all reluctantly woke up early in the morning due to the lil hours of sleep. Nonetheless, we spent this last morning with Lin Xiao Long. She left Bjerke at 1230pm, left Oslo airport at 5.15pm. How nice. It'll be my turn t.o.m.m.o.r.r.o.w!

Had a nice casual walk down the oslo town alone and went up the 33storey of SAS Radisson hotel. Heard it was nice view from the tower, after all, it aint easy finding skyscrappers in Europe I personally feel. So up I went. Nothing fantastic. Ended up viewing at the industrial areas. Sigh. Still, at least I attempt my last overview of the city :) Felt cold but satisfied.

Sitting on the bus alone, tried video-camming some places here and there. Was shutting my heavy eyelids from the accumulated deprivation of sleep, a guy sitting opposite me was waving his hand to get my attention when I shifted my eyelids. He was warning me about the chewing gum residue at the window near my hand. So nice. There's Norwegian culture. Kind-hearted and softspoken and absolutely adorable! Not to forget about their outstanding looks. So gonna miss Norway.

Still, been waiting for home-sweet-home moments and I shall expect myself to feel excited in a few more hours.

Nice to change my flight earlier to see my mummy darlings but sad to miss the chance of touring Finland and Santa Claus house with the girlies! Oh man. Life is never fair.

See you people soon... Hugs + Kisses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home