Wednesday, December 27, 2006

What a Rainy season

My new gold sandals are dirtied on its first day! Poor thing! Rainy days just suck. Under Car's influence the rain today aint irritating as usual, but the wet traces of the ground 'soiled' my pretty shoes. SOBx.

Talking about shoes, I deliberately made my parents bring me to Causeway point last night to buy shoes. Heh. Love C&K. Bought three pairs >.< Wonderful. NineWest aint that sought after by me afterall, not financially, neither physically.

New year's coming and catching ups with my girlies are real important. Happy belated birthday, christmas Carol. To Swi, the banana chips are simply sucking-thumb yummilious!

Christmas decor of Singapore is incredible this year. The lightings stretches from PS to Tangs. Wonder if it did stretch to Forum area. Really beautiful. Nic & Mel, Oslo's decorations are no where comparable. Proud of Sgp :)

Christmas this year is not the best, but not bad still >.-

Happy happy new year I wish... *wishing*... for me and everyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger zhi said...

Hahahaaa...i must admit that oslo's xmas deco aint great BUT...their post xmas are wayyyyyy better than spore. its madness along karl johan gate now. LOL.

December 28, 2006 7:04 PM  
Blogger zhi said...

3 pairs of c&k shoes? u are mad :)

December 28, 2006 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home