Sunday, January 07, 2007

the day I fell ill

Bad cough, feverish and blocked nose suck.

I'm coughing so bad as though my lungs are bursting anytime soon.

No one's home and I'm making myself feel better by viewing blogs.
Best blog of the day: Huix !! Congrats!! Love all the photos you've taken at China. Totally wish I were there to share those sceneric atmosphere. China seems so so real and beautiful through your pictures. And they seem to tell a story.

its a sunday.and tmr will come monday. DUH. The main concern though is: School starts. How uninteresting. But getting to see uni friends is some console. Elaine! Be in school tmr yarh? And Mel, dont get tempt by Nic and guai guai go for first Jappy class k?

Days have been great ever since I got back. Get to see SO many people I longed to meet. My godparents, my friends, my ex-classmates, Jervis, and so many family members. WooHoo. Wonderful feeling. At least I will have no regrets should I leave this world tmr. How pessismistic you may say. But that's life. We can never guarantee that we will open our eyes tmr morning when we wake up, neither can we guarantee that tasks undone today can be fulfilled tmr. Tomorrow, comes what may? No one has definite idea.

It's really sad to be sick on a weekend. And I want no doctor! 'Cos no doctor can beat Dr. Mama. Dr. Boyfriend is pretty good too.

Was attending religious talk last saturday. It was on filial piety. How common sense yet apt to many who have cold relationships with their parents. The emotional speaker that night left me thinking how much we are willing to sacrifice for our parents.

We've come across news about people committing suicide for the cause of being dumped by their lovers. Wonder would they too commit suicide when their parents leave them.

When one feels that his parents are stupid and slow in learning, do remember the times when the father teaches you slowly how to write and the chore of mother reciting words over words to make you remember how to spell and pronouce.

When one complains about the trouble of washing disabled and aged parents, do remember the number of times the mother bathed you and changed your soiled diapers and yet never complained.

When one feels tired of walking slowly with their aged parents, do remember the months and even years your parents teached you to sit and crawl and walk.

Those were some inspirations from the taiwan trip few years back.
I love my parents. So do you?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LaySH! thanks so much! heh! Hopefully with new camera can take plenty of better shots and tell better stories! I trust you're feeling better now with Dr. Mom and Dr. boyfriend? Heh.

January 08, 2007 11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home