Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Mummy: Look at your TUMMY!

My reply: Stop it, Mummy! I'm not that fat hor.

As if. Although the overall outlook of me is pretty healthy as quoted by friends, I cannot find any more excuses for the tummy part! It's seriously not leaving my body for the moment, since I'm having healthy supper lately.

I dont recall eating late at night in the past. A new habit caused from the exchange? Hmm.. Most probably. In fact, it HAS to be.

Last night, had 2 bananas at 7pm after 5-dish dinner at 6.30pm. Less than an hour after the drowning of glucose and feeling bored merely watching the Taiwan idol drama - Smiling Pasta, I subconsciously opened the fridge and munching an apple away. While watching the GOL, I was enjoying a bowl of curry potatoes. I dare not even estimate the carbo that my stomach has digested.

Just few moments ago, I ate one orange. Slightly before the Vitamin C, I was eating not so healthy food - 4 pieces of Indian keropo (there must be a name I was told before, urgh, I forgot! Sign of lacking ginko in my diet) and one mini packet of Cheezels. It's really the mini mini type, alright.

Friends, stop me from over-eating.

Great, Kie just (literally) said that I'm "LAZY". I cant deny that even when I really wish to. And he's now grumbling about some 'backfire effect' theory, of which I'm not listening quite attentively to. Oops.

Ok, I should be diligent now. Yes, I will! (After my movie date with the girlies tmr before the stupid 430pm lect)

Sidenote: One Last Dance is quite well-recommended. Hardly watch chinese movie(s) in the past, but within this month, OLD will be the 2nd that I've watched.

Sidenote2: I'll be starting on Fancl whitening tablets soon. Mirror mirro on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home