Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Miss Fatty

She has just checked her GPA, 3.8 people! Woah. That's like so good results man! I'd better 'wake up my ideas' soon. Real soon.

Exam in less than a month's time. And guess what? I skipped half day of school yesterday to Marine Square with the girlies. SHOPPING. And I'm going to catch 'I'm a Cyborg, but That's Ok' with Miss Fatty who constantly complains that I don't have time for her. Boo. See, how nice a sister I am. So, what's the deal of catching a movie on a weekday? Because I have a supposed 3-hr lecture today. Haha.

Upon seeing Miss Fatty's grades, I'm so demoralised. This sem is 4 As, 2 B+ and 1 B for her. She truly deserves the grades, having to wake up in the middle of every night to do her revision is her habit. A BAD habit to me, but that too explains the non-fantastic grades I have been seeing... Hoho.

P/S: GPA for Poly is out of 4.0.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home