Sunday, March 11, 2007

Plain Lazy

Events after events. Exciting and boring ones, yet I've recorded none by far. Basically one main reason to keep this blog alive is for myself to remember all these beside the photographs.

There's this one day I came back home and felt so much like blogging an entry about my mum's cookery. Have I mentioned that Mummy dear is a gret cook? Vegetarian cook that is. Her selfmade satay (the girlies tried it at chalet), prawn in cereal (spicy and yummilious) and banana&prawn with salad cream have recently made us fat fat guinea pigs. Success is the ending word.

Also, there was this real supernatural event that happened to me and the girlies. I'll narrate the story someday when I'm free. Ha. It was REAL and SPOOKY. Freaked out is the describing phrase.

Have I mentioned that I have been giving tuition? Ho. Korean kids. Details in future. Relax and torture describe my dilemma.

Something I owed a long time. Post-thanks to the SC darlings. They were so sweet and caring that they intended to attend my grandma's wake. SO TOUCHED when I saw ReinaCai's sms. Quite a pity I missed the swissotel fun >.<

And CNY and school have caused so much inconvenience. Juan, your present is mouldy mad. More time and less school-commitment please.

..........

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

November 11, 2008 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home