Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Was walking home one day when I saw two Malays squatting and admiring their cages (about 5) of pet birds. All of the sudden, I wished I would have that kind of experience, finding someone with the same interest(s) as me whereby we would just sit down “one corner” and get all excited sharing our experiences and loves.

The next moment as I looked across the streets, I saw a man with his right arm amputated yet walking like how you and I do, swinging our arms as we stroll. I was touched and at the same time filled with admiration, because he is one who accepts his situations and bravely moves onto another phase of his life. Then, I imagined myself in his shoes. I’m most certain that I would probably be too despondent that I would coop myself at home for the rest of my life, or try pushing all blames to others except myself. Like how many would blame God, blame their parents, blame the people who directly or indirectly caused the accident and live in self-deception instead of living the best of out it.

Sometimes, don’t we wonder what life actually is?

Are we born to enjoy the most luxurious food, shelters with our most loved ones? Or perhaps, we are here to learn about life, to experience the goods and bads, the ups and downs. And along with them, we are here to create better lives for others or for ourselves.

Perhaps. Just perhaps. We always have a guardian angel beside us, who will be guiding us on how we should take our lives in our hands, dropping hints and signs that we should stop being angry, jealous, depressed, envious, greedy etc. but being appreciative, grateful, contented etc. And it’s just our faults that we pushed him away.

Sidenote 1: Thank you QRM who had left us. Thank you for creating and leaving an easy path for us to continue our cultivation. I’m glad that I attended the youth camp *.*

Sidenote 2: For those who are meeting the downs in their lives, endure on. You’ll see the rainbow at the end of the day! I’m trying to set positive thinking too. Ganbarimashō!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home