Wednesday, November 07, 2007

@?!#%

2-hour journey to school...

天理何在?!

Sidenote 1: Never try new route on a rainy day.
Sidenote 2: I'm a super geikiang.

-------------------------------------------------------------

On a lighter note,

The 4GoodFriends failed to attend "Be a TaiTai" Preliminary lesson at The Legends. So went to Robertson Quay instead:

I was whinning the whole while about the absence of French baker in this Boujour shop.
Nevertheless, these pastries we chose were yummilious.
We also had Merringue *_*
Japanese Soda drink. Super fun! They complaint the mess I made -.-
Due to the sugar rush, we turned spastics.
Many poses. Many pictures. Many weird stares.
C'om, Sg'eans taking photos machiam tourists.

*don't i look like a waitress?* Dawn calls me Cheapo.
Zhi, awaits for your aunt's reply to do me justice.

Picture of that day:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home