Monday, January 05, 2009

Narcolepsy

I'm at Shenton clinic on the very first working morning of the new year... Been sick since new year eve and clinics outside close on me when I was merely late for, a minute?

Ok. So I'm reading the newspaper now - article on sleeping disorder. The word in the subject head means " a disorder which causes the person to fall asleep suddenly, usually when doing something monotonous. It can even occur in the middle of a meal or conversation."

Mr. K now knows why I always yawn and close my eyes while he eats or talk.... Am I too explicit in saying he's 'monotonous'??

Montone. Not two-tone. Believe me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i believe u!!

January 05, 2009 1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor thing!

if thats the case,now when i yawn, i know that person must be talking montonously!

bobo

January 09, 2009 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home