Thursday, April 16, 2009

Apology

I know I won't be angry with them for long, nor will they be angry with me for long time too, but I still believe that they deserve the same very sincere apology which we would usually say to outsiders and hardly to the loved ones.

I am glad I made the move, because I started the argument anyways >.< And very happy to receive their replies. It warmed my heart instantly for both times. (And I teared on the train. How embarrasing.)

Not only apology, a short and sweet thank-you mustn't be neglected. Not only will it show your appreciation for the person, it will also be a reminder for you that the person has helped you in any ways.

I am still learning not to take my family for granted, and treat them with all the respect that they deserve.

After all, I won't be who I am without them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home