Sunday, November 22, 2009

Greying...

Missfatty and Mummy dearest were standing outside the house plucking out my white hair. It has always been a FUN chore to pluck white hair. My sis and I used to do that for my mum which we later would extort her for some money. One strand for 5 cents? Bet my sis used to charge 20 cents each. Anyhow, it was so disheartening when my sis found two strands right on the 'top'. This took place after a wedding lunch. Wondered how many people seen those white strands so contrasting to my black. Sobs. I always like looking at people's hair, especially those silky long ones. Mine ain't that silky but I still think not too bad. Imagine being spotted two white hair... Turn off.

Total findings: nearly 10 strands on two spots. TWO SPOTS!! What great signs to show I'm getting older much faster than my peers.

Happy birthday BF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home